The U.S. Small Business Administration has concluded that a lack of education is the main reason for many people not having access to capital for their business.
Small Business Financial Literacy is the education of critical subjects in the area of small business finance, records, & management.
What you will learn can be directly implemented into your business. For the purpose of meeting credibility requirements for SBA preferred lender loan package approvals.
Business 101 Introduction
SBA Small Business Certification
This small business certification program is an award-winning curriculum developed with input from the FDIC and promoted by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Explain how an evolving planning process can help you make key decisions as a business owner.
- Describe how to convert a vague idea into a resource plan.
- Understand how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to understand and support your business idea.
- Explain the benefits of creating a day-to-day action plan for running a small business.
- Understand how the personal and business credit reporting landscape impacts small business.
- Identify what goes into personal and business credit reports and scores.
- Learn how to establish and build strong personal and business credit histories.
- Understand how lenders and others may use your personal and business credit information.
- Develop an appreciation of the importance of financial literacy management to small businesses (and how it impacts access to capital).
- Learn about financial management practices, rules, and tools.
- Understand how financial management practices, rules, and tools work.
*Business plan includes a one page "pitch sheet", executive summary, opportunity description (problem, solution, target market, competitive analysis), execution plan (marketing plan, sales plan, operations plan, key milestones), company information (ownership team, management bios, advisors), financial plan (key assumptions, revenue, expenses, profitability, use of funds, source of funds), financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement), industry specific benchmarking, etc. We can also link your accounting software, like QuickBooks, to create and maintain a virtual dashboard as an on-going management tool.
Gain the foundation needed to launch a new small business into profitability because, life is too short to be working for someone else's dream.
Participants of this program will have access to a personal advisor. They will help you to take the Action steps needed to start or grow your business?